The personal-finance website WalletHub is looking for talented content writers to help produce educational articles, blog posts and other content on topics ranging from credit cards and credit scores to personal loans and car insurance.
If you want to get paid to learn more about money, a writer job with WalletHub is for you! Full-time positions are available at WalletHub’s headquarters in Washington, D.C.
To apply for the personal-finance blog writer job at WalletHub, please send a copy of your resume and 2-3 good examples of your writing to the email below. Make sure to include “WalletHub Writer Job” in the subject line of the email.
Content Writer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications or other relevant fields
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines (experience with freelance writing and working remotely is a plus)
- Ability & motivation to work 50+ hours per week
Content Writer Job Compensation
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]