Washington, DC or remote
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C. .Our fast-paced environment and can do attitude have already earned us several prestigious awards including this year's Gold Stevie for best financial services website from the American Business Awards and a gold medal as one of the products of the year from the Consumer World Awards. We're seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
The regular work schedule is 45-50 hours/week, Monday to Friday, however we also entertain part-time requests.
- Research in personal finance as well as adjacent domains and topics
- Participate in creating the methodology used for the studies
- Gather, sort and then analyze and interpret data
- Outreach to institutions, experts and companies to confirm data accuracy
- Prepare studies for launch and coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure everything goes smoothly
- Prior research experience, regardless of domain (given our rapid growth, we are interested in both applicants with a lot of prior research experience and applicants with very limited research experience. The compensation will obviously be adjusted accordingly and it will remain very competitive!)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised, hardworking and enjoys researching new topics
- Proficiency in spoken/written English
- Advanced Excel skills are a big plus
For questions regarding opportunities at our company you can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org