Washington, DC or Remote
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Research Analyst for a full-time, permanent position.
Expected work schedule is 50 hours/week Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the US, please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours.
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
- Research in personal finance as well as adjacent domains and topics from a personal finance perspective (health, education etc)
- Participate in creating the methodology used for the research studies
- Gather, sort and then analyze and interpret data
- Prepare studies for launch and coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure everything goes smoothly
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Finance/Economics from a reputable university
- Prior research experience, regardless of domain
- Excellent atention to details
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Advanced Excel skills are a big plus
- Very good English
- Very competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- Free training provided
- 100% remote position
Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]