WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and looking for talented writers to work 45+ hours per week producing content on topics ranging from credit cards and credit scores to personal loans and car insurance. Daily work hours are flexible, and compensation is competitive. Subject-matter expertise is encouraged but not required, as long as you like to learn.
The position includes conducting industry research studies, writing blog posts and educational guides, moderating Q&A forums, developing in-house video content, and much more!
To apply for the article/blog writer job, send a copy of your resume as well as 2-3 of your best clips to our email below. Please include “WalletHub Writer Job” in the subject line of the email.
Writer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant fields (equivalent experience is also considered)
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Exceptional writing portfolio with reputable publications
- Editorial experience is a strong plus
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability & motivation to work 45+ hours per week
Writer Job Compensation
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
- Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]