The personal-finance website WalletHub is looking for talented writers to work 50+ hours per week producing content on topics ranging from credit cards and credit scores to personal loans and car insurance. Daily work hours are flexible, and compensation is competitive. Subject-matter expertise is encouraged but not required, as long as you like to learn.
The position includes conducting industry research studies, writing blog posts and educational guides, moderating Q&A forums, developing in-house video content, and much more!
To apply for the article/blog writer job, send a copy of your resume as well as 2-3 of your best clips to our email below. Please include “WalletHub Writer Job” in the subject line of the email.
Writer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant fields (equivalent experience is also considered)
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to explain complicated topics in simple terms
- Exceptional writing portfolio with reputable publications
- Editorial experience is a strong plus
- Advanced research skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability & motivation to work 50+ hours per week
Writer Job Compensation
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]