Compare Truist Prepaid Debit Cards
Please find below prepaid debit cards offered by Truist.
Truist Money Account Prepaid Card
- No minimum deposit to open and no additional bank account required.
- Use as a companion to your existing bank account. Digitally transfer funds to—and from—your reloadable card whenever you want.
- Avoid check-cashing fees by setting up direct deposit.
- Earn cash back with deals—personalized select merchant offer discounts that come with your account.
- Enjoy digital features like text alerts, mobile deposits, and keeping an eye on your money with an app.
Truist Prepaid Debit Cards Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Truist Prepaid Debit Cards Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Truist Prepaid Debit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
Is there a minimum age requirement
I have the prepaid card and was seeing if you can deposit money into it through the atm? It wouldn't let me
I normally get paid on Friday at my job but the prepaid card I have now pays me on Thursdays ... does bbt pay early also ?
How long does it take for a first direct deposit to credit to your card?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.