Anne Reilly Jones is a principal at McCandlish Lillard. Ms. Jones joined the Firm in 2004 as an associate and was made a principal in 2009. Since joining the Firm, Ms. Jones background and expertise have allowed her to focus her practice in the following areas:
- General Business Law including business formations
- Corporate Law including representation of for-profit and non-profit entities
- Land Use Activities including Commercial, Residential and Industrial Rezoning
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Health and Financial Information Privacy (including HIPAA Regulations)
Prior to joining the firm, Anne served as a research assistant and economist with the Banking Section of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington, D. C. from 1980-1984. As part of her work, Anne assisted in forecasting Money Supply figures and bank reserves for use in the conduct of monetary policy. Ms. Jones has been recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as being among Virginia’s “Legal Elite” in the category of Legislative/Administrative/Regulatory Law.
Anne Jones' background and achievements:
- Education: J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, B.A., Economics, summa cum laude, St. Joseph’s University, 1980
- Admissions: Virginia, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania
Information on this page is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for any other purpose or advice. In addition, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
You can check the profile page of each professional or company to determine whether they are a paying advertiser (indicated by the word "sponsored"). Regardless of advertiser status, none of the listings, reviews, or other information on Wallet Hub constitutes, in any way, a referral or endorsement by us of the respective financial company or professional, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of a financial company or professional on Wallet Hub does not necessarily indicate their involvement with the site or control over the information that we display. Information is displayed first and foremost for the benefit of consumers.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not the financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.