- Not able to explain why customer security held a check without informing us.
- Not able to explain why a bill setup on line to be paid on March 3, using Capital One bill payer, was still not received by March 16.
- Not able to get Capital One to send a note apologizing to the individual who has not received the payment.
- Not able to track what went wrong with Bill Payer without having us make a claim and stop the payment.
- We were informed that Capital One uses the US Mail and that bills may be paid 8-10 days after the due date and when the funds are deducted from our account. The advertising on the Bill Payer website is false.
We also visited a Capital One branch and they said the only thing they could do was give us the number of the claims department.… read more