You can check your Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit application status by calling customer service at 1-866-946-9545. When the automated system asks for your account number, keep hitting the pound key until it transfers you to a customer service representative. Tell the representative that you would like to check the status of your Indigo credit card application, and give them your full name, Social Security number and date of birth. The representative will pull up your file and tell you whether your application is approved, denied or still pending.
You can’t check your Indigo Credit Card application status online, unfortunately. That’s not the only other detail you should know before you call, either. We’ll fill you in below.
Here’s what to keep in mind when checking your Indigo Credit Card application status:
- Indigo makes you pre-qualify online before applying, so anyone who gets to apply has a strong chance of success. However, approval is not guaranteed.
- In most cases, you’ll get a decision within a few minutes of applying online.
- If you’re approved, your card will arrive within 14 days. If you’re denied, you’ll get a letter in the mail outlining why.
- You can reach Indigo Credit Card customer service at 1-866-946-9545 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, 7 days a week.
- The Indigo Credit Card was built for people with damaged credit, so a bad score shouldn’t necessarily prevent you from qualifying. But you can still be denied based on your credit history, income or current debt levels.
If you check your Indigo Credit Card application status and find out that your application was rejected, you might consider applying for a secured card. The Capital One® Secured Mastercard® is one of the best, and the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card doesn’t require a credit check.
No matter which credit card you wind up getting, make sure to pay the bill on time every month. This will help you improve your credit standing. You can track your progress with WalletHub’s free daily scores and reports.