Denise Cummins is a native Nashvillian with over twenty years of experience in the Nashville real estate community. She has vast knowledge of the corporate relocation world, and has experience in representing customers from every walk of life and in every price range. Denise's team is committed to superior service for every customer throughout the home buying and selling process.
As your trusted advisors, the NRS team will listen carefully to your needs, provide market information, and share our many years of experience, perspective,and expertise. As a skilled negotiators, the NRS team will help you explore all your options, respects your confidentiality, and steadfastly represents your best interests. As an expert facilitators, they will handle everything for you, from finding the right mortgage to the details of your closing. Your real estate experience with Denise and her team will be seamless.
About Denise Cummins
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
• 20 plus year member of the National Association of Realtors
• 20 plus year member of the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
• Lifetime Diamond Award Recipient, Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, Awards of Excellence
• Sold over $100,000,000 of real estate and assisted hundreds of buyers and sellers
• Featured numerous times on HGTV'S "What you get for the money" and "National Open House".
• Active Participant in the Nashville Wine Auction that raises millions of dollars for cancer research.
• A native Nashvillian that has watched the area grow and is knowledgeable of Nashville and all surrounding areas.
Information on this page is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for any other purpose or advice. In addition, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy.
You can check the profile page of each professional or company to determine whether they are a paying advertiser (indicated by the word "sponsored"). Regardless of advertiser status, none of the listings, reviews, or other information on Wallet Hub constitutes, in any way, a referral or endorsement by us of the respective financial company or professional, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of a financial company or professional on Wallet Hub does not necessarily indicate their involvement with the site or control over the information that we display. Information is displayed first and foremost for the benefit of consumers.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. In addition, it is not the financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered.