Genesis Financial Solutions
Genesis Financial Solutions Reviews
What's Your Rating?
1) Minimal Payment of $40.00 Due On March 9th
2) Made Payment of $200.00 On March 3rd, at 3:00am (six days early)
3) Payment Posted To My Milestone Account On March 3rd, At 5pm
4) Payment was Posted To My Bank Account On March 3rd
5) Payment Cleared Bank Account and Payment of $200. Verified As Received
6) Monthly Statement March 9th -My $200 Payment Has Not Been Applied
7) Six Days My $200 Payment Has Cleared Bank Account Balance Is $ -27.00
8) Day Seven - My Balance Is $ -27.00
9) Day Eight - My Balance Is $ -27.00
10) Day Nine - My Balance Is NOW NEGATIVE $ -56.00 !
11) Day Ten - My Balance Still $ -56.00 (Call To Milestone - Will Clear On 16th)
12) Day Eleven - My Balance Is Still $ -56.00
13) Day Twelve - My Balance Is Still $ -56.00
14) Day Thirteen - My Balance Is Still $ -56.00
15) Day Fourteen - Balance STILL $ -56.00 DATE IS THE 17TH of MARCH!
• ONE DAY PASS WHEN THEY TOLD ME WOULD POST AND IT STILL HAS NOT
• THIRTEEN DAYS SINCE THE PAYMENT CLEARED MY BANK ACCOUNT!
• JUST CALLED THEM AGAIN STILL ON HOLD! I AM DISGUSTED
• IF YOU PAY THEM FIVE DAYS EARLY AND PAY ON THIRD OF WHAT YOU OWE
• TAKING FIFTEEN DAYS TO PROCESS? THIS IS NOT MEETING THE DEFINITION OF "GOOD FAITH" STANDARDS SET BY THE COMSUMERS FINANCIAL PROTECTION AGENCY! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
Genesis Financial Solutions Offers
Genesis Financial Solutions Q&A(280 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
How can I log in to my Destiny Card account online?
You can log in to your Destiny Mastercard® account by going to the login page on the First Electronic Bank website or mobile app and entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. Then, click “Log In” to access your online account.
How to Log In to a Destiny Card Account
- Go to the Destiny Card login page.
- Fill out the “Username” and “Password” fields with your credentials.
- Click “Log In” to access your account.
After you have logged in, you'll be able to manage your Destiny Card account online. You can pay your credit card bill, see credit card statements, monitor account activity, and change account information such as passwords and automatic payments.
If you forget your login information, click “Forgot Your Username or Password?” on the First Electronic Bank login page. Then, just follow the prompts to reset or retrieve your username or password.
How do I pay my Indigo credit card bill?
The easiest way you can pay your Indigo Credit Card bill is either online or over the phone at (866) 946-9545. Alternatively, you can send a payment via mail. The Indigo Credit Card requires at least a minimum monthly payment of $40 or 7% of your balance, whichever is more.
Here's how you can make an Indigo Credit Card payment:
- Online: Sign into your Indigo online account and navigate to the “Bill Pay” tab. Enter the routing and account numbers for your bank account and select the amount you want to pay and the date you want the payment to be made. Submit your payment by 5pm, Pacific Time to ensure it's credited the same day. Payments made after 5pm will be credited on the next calendar date.
- Over the phone: You can also make a payment over the phone, by calling Indigo Credit Card customer service at (866) 946-9545. You will be asked to enter your account number before they connect you to a representative.
- By Mail: Alternatively, you can send your check or money order through the mail. The address is:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
It's very important to make sure your Indigo Credit Card payment gets credited by your due date each month. If you're mailing in your payment, be sure to allow at least seven business days for the payment to arrive. Late payments will be charged a fee of $40 and will be subject to a penalty APR. Late or missed payments are also damaging to your credit score, and since the Indigo Credit Card is intended for people with bad credit, you don't want to make your credit situation worse.
If you have any trouble logging in to your account or paying your bill, you can call Indigo's customer service line: (866) 946-9545. A customer service agent can help you navigate the site and online bill payment services.
What is CB INDIGO on my credit report?
CB INDIGO on your credit report refers to the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, issued by Celtic Bank. CB stands for Celtic Bank, while INDIGO refers to Indigo Card.
Seeing CB INDIGO on your credit report is nothing to worry about if you have the Indigo Credit Card or you recently applied for it.
If you do not have the Indigo Card and did not recently apply for it, you should file a dispute with the credit bureau that produced the credit report containing CB INDIGO. It's also a good idea to check your other credit reports and take additional steps to protect yourself against fraud.
Is there an Indigo credit card app?
No, there isn't an Indigo Credit Card mobile app at this time. However, you can manage your credit card online. You can pay your credit card bill, see credit card statements, monitor account activity, and change account information such as passwords and automatic payments.
Ultimately, if you have questions about your card, you can contact customer service at (866) 946-9545.
What's the starting credit limit for the Destiny Credit Card?
The starting credit limit for the Destiny Card is $700. Unlike in the case of most credit cards on the market, you cannot request a credit limit increase for it.
The Destiny card is an unsecured credit card designed for people with bad credit. If used responsibly, it can help you bring up your credit score. This, in time, will qualify you for cards with higher credit limits.