Mission Lane Reviews
The WalletHub rating is comprised of reviews from both WalletHub users and ratings on other reputable websites. The rating was last updated on 03/25/2023.
What's Your Rating?
Mission Lane Offers
Mission Lane Q&A(66 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
How can I log into my Mission Lane Credit Card account?
You can log into your Mission Lane Card account by going to the login page on the Mission Lane website or mobile app for iOS and Android and entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. Then, click the “Sign In” button to access your online account.
How to Register for Online Access on your Mission Lane Card Account
- Register your Mission Lane Card for online account access. Click “New Member? Set up your account” and enter your email address, phone number, and Social Security Number to verify your credit card account.
- Choose your Mission Lane Card username and password. The username must be your e-mail address. The password must contain 8 to 20 characters and have at least one uppercase letter, a special character, and a number.
- Log in with your new Mission Lane Card credentials. From the login page on the Mission Lane website or mobile app for iOS and Android, fill out your email and password, and click “Sign In” to access your account.
After you have signed up and logged in, you'll be able to manage your Mission Lane Card account online. You can pay your credit card bill, see credit card statements, monitor account activity, and change account information such as passwords and automatic payments.
If you forget your login information, click “Forgot your password?” on the Mission Lane login page. Then, just follow the prompts to reset or retrieve your username or password.
How can I pay my Mission Lane Credit Card?
The easiest way you can pay your Mission Lane Card is either online or via the Mission Lane app for iOS and Android. You can also make a payment by calling (855) 570-3732. Ultimately, you can send your payment via mail.
Here's how you can pay your Mission Lane Card:
- Online: Just log in to your online banking account and make a payment for your Mission Lane Card.
- Mobile app: Alternatively, you can pay your credit card bill through the Mission Lane app for iOS and Android.
- Phone: If you prefer to make a payment over the phone, call customer service at (855) 570-3732 and follow the prompts.
- Mail: Send a check or money order (but not cash) to the following address:
Mission Lane LLC
PO Box 23075
Columbus, GA 31902-3075
Overnight Payment Address:
C/O Remittance Processing
Attn: Mission Lane
1137 1st Avenue
Columbus, GA 31901-2403
Just keep in mind that payments via regular mail take the longest time to post. So, in order to avoid being late, make sure to send your payment at least 5-7 days prior your due date. This way you could avoid being charged with a late fee.
How can I activate my Mission Lane Credit Card?
The easiest way you can activate your Mission Lane Card is either online or over the phone at (855) 307-1240. Another way to activate your credit card is by using the mobile app for iOS and Android.
How to Activate Your Mission Lane Card
- On the website. Visit the Mission Lane activation page and log into your account using your credentials. Then, activate your Mission Lane Card as instructed.
- Over the phone. Call (855) 307-1240 or the number on the sticker attached to the front of the card. Verify your personal information to activate your Mission Lane Card.
- Mobile app. Log in to the Mission Lane mobile app for iOS and Android using the same credentials that you'd use to log in online. Tap the credit card activation button, then enter any security information that's requested on the following page.
Your new Mission Lane Card will be ready to make purchases in just a few minutes no matter which method you use to activate it. Mission Lane does not have a certain time limit within which you need to activate your card, but it's best to do it as soon as possible.
Is the Mission Lane Credit Card a good card?
Yes, the Mission Lane Card is a good card for people looking to build or rebuild their credit. It doesn't have any hidden fees, and the issuer offers periodical credit limit increases (if you use your card responsibly). You're also given many credit-building tools such as:
- Free access to your credit score
- Monthly reporting to the major credit bureaus TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax
- Educational articles
The biggest downside of the Mission Lane Card is that you can only apply for it with an invitation code. If you haven't received a pre-approved offer with a code yet, you can join Mission Lane's waitlist.
Is Mission Lane a secured credit card?
No, the Mission Lane Card isn't a secured credit card. This is an unsecured credit card that does not require you to put down a refundable deposit in order to open the account.
With secured cards, the deposit usually serves as the spending limit on the card, and the issuer can keep the deposit if the cardholder fails to repay what they owe. As a result, secured credit cards are relatively easy to get approved for.