U.S. Bank Reviews
The WalletHub rating is comprised of reviews from both WalletHub users and ratings on other reputable websites. The rating was last updated on 05/27/2023.
What's Your Rating?
We are moving all our savings to Capital One where they are presently offering 3.75.
U.S. Bank Offers
U.S. Bank Q&A(699 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
What is the phone number for ReliaCard?
The phone number for ReliaCard is (855) 282-6161. That number is available toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can use it if you need any help or have any questions regarding your account, or if you want to report a lost or a stolen card.
Is Kroger open on Thanksgiving Day?
Most Kroger locations are open on Thanksgiving, but certain departments – such as the pharmacy – may be closed.
If you're planning to make holiday purchases, you can find WalletHub's breakdown of the best and worst retailers for Black Friday deals here.
Is U.S. Bank closing down?
No, U.S. Bank is not closing down. U.S. Bank is downsizing considerably, though, having shuttered almost 860 of its branches from mid-2019 through the end of 2021.
One of the reasons why the U.S. bank is closing branches is that an increasing number of customers continues shifting to digital banking platforms to manage their accounts. Hence, many of the branches that were temporarily closed in 2020, because of the coronavirus pandemic, have since closed permanently, according to officials from U.S. Bank.
U.S. Bank's branch closures are part of an overall trend nationwide. More than 4,400 bank branches across the country have closed between 2017 and 2020. On top of that, bank branch closures increased by 38% in 2021. As a result, shuttered branches exceeded 2,900, setting a new record high.
How do I apply for the Kroger Credit Card?
The easiest way you can apply for the Kroger Credit Card is online. Alternatively, you can apply over the phone at (877) 373-6192 or at a Kroger store.
Keep in mind that the Kroger Credit Card requires at least good credit for high chances of approval. If you don't know where you stand, you can check your credit score for free on WalletHub.
How to Apply for the Kroger Credit Card
- Online: To apply online, visit the Kroger Credit Card reviews page and click on the “Apply Now” button. Then, click the “Apply Now” button on the card's official page. Enter your personal and financial information and read the terms and conditions. Then, click on “Accept terms & submit.”
- Over the phone: To apply over the phone, call (877) 373-6192 and follow the prompts to get connected to a representative. You can also call them if you need assistance with your online application.
- At a Kroger store: You can apply at your nearest Kroger store, during normal business hours.
It can take as little as a minute to get approved for the Kroger Credit Card but it can also take up to 10 business days in some cases.
How can I redeem my U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards?
You can redeem your U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards online or through the mobile app. You can also redeem your U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards by calling (888) 229-8864 or the number you see on the back of your card.
Here is how to redeem your U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards:
- Log in to your online account.
- Select "My Accounts" at the top of the page.
- Choose "Redeem Rewards & Access Card Benefits".
- Choose your desired redemption option and follow the prompts to complete your request.
Here are your U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards redemption options:
- Cash back: You can simply have your cash back rewards deposited into your U.S. Bank deposit account (savings, checking, or money market accounts). This option requires redeeming at least $25.
- Statement credit: Your cash back rewards can be applied to reduce your balance but will not count toward your minimum payment. This option requires redeeming at least $25.
- U.S. Bank Rewards Card: You can also redeem your rewards as a prepaid U.S. Bank Rewards Card. This option requires redeeming at least $25 ($5 increments thereafter).
- Real-Time rewards: You can enroll in Real-Time rewards to use your cash back rewards as you make your eligible purchases. There's a $10 minimum redemption for Real-Time Rewards.
Don't forget that the U.S. Bank Cash+ rewards expire 36 months after the billing cycle in which they were earned.