Compare BMO Harris Bank Savings Accounts
Please find below savings accounts offered by BMO Harris Bank.
- For every month your Savings Builder account balance grows by at least $200, BMO Harris Bank will credit the account with a $5 savings reward within 5 calendar days after the end of the month.
- Your account is eligible for 12 savings rewards beginning with the month your account is opened.
- You are not eligible to receive savings rewards if you have previously opened a Statement Savings account between February 3, 2020 and October 18, 2021 and participated in the Statement Savings account – Savings Rewards offer.
- Enjoy unlimited fee-free transactions at over 40,000 BMO Harris and Allpoint® ATMs nationwide.
- You can pair your Premier Money Market account with a BMO Harris Premier™ Account (checking) to access exclusive interest rates.
- Six free withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period.
- Unlimited fee-free transactions at over 40,000 BMO Harris and Allpoint®registered symbol ATMs nationwide.
- First 30 checks deposited per statement period without a per-transaction fee; $0.18 for each additional check deposited.
- A $15 charge will be assessed for each transaction that exceeds six withdrawals or transfers, excluding Overdraft Funding transfers.
BMO Harris Bank Savings Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
BMO Harris Bank Savings Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about BMO Harris Bank Savings Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.