The personal-finance website WalletHub is looking for talented copy editors to work 50+ hours per week editing content on topics ranging from credit cards and credit scores to personal loans and car insurance. Daily work hours are flexible, and compensation is competitive. Subject-matter expertise is encouraged but not required, as long as you like to learn.
You would have a chance to hone your editing skills under expert guidance and work on exciting projects as our business is expanding.
To apply for an editing job with WalletHub, send a copy of your resume to our email address below. Please include “Online Editor Job” in the subject line of the email.
Editor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant fields (equivalent experience is also considered)
- Excellent editing skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines (experience with freelance editing and working remotely is a plus)
- Interest in personal finance (credit cards, mortgages, credit scores, etc.)
- Advanced research skills
- Familiarity with AP style
- Ability & motivation to work 50hrs+ per week.
Editor Job Compensation
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]