Public Relations Associate
Washington, DC or Remote
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, DC and contributes to most of the country's largest national news outlets.
Our fast-paced environment and can do attitude have already earned us several prestigious awards including the Gold Stevie for best financial services website from the American Business Awards and a gold medal as one of the products of the year from the Consumer World Awards. We're seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us reshape personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
Skills and requirements
- Have strong writing skills - please send us an email that will make us want to interview you!
- Love to research new topics
- Be very well-organized and detail-oriented
- Be a hard working individual (50 hrs per week)
- Love to interact with other people and be able to engage them into a conversation both verbally and in writing
- Have an interest in personal finance (credit cards, insurance, credit scores, loans, etc.)
- Have a friendly personality
- Helping us create and manage positive public perceptions of Wallethub
- Maintaining B2B relationships
- Preparing files, presentations, and schedules, as well as monitoring relevant media coverage
- Assembling press kits
- Writing and editing media materials such as press releases, newsletters, reports and multimedia presentations
- Contacting media outlets to arrange press coverage, events, and conferences
- Assisting us with speech-writing or coaching executives to deal with the media
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]