Spokesperson/Public Relations Manager
WalletHub.com – one of the nation’s leading personal finance destinations – is rapidly growing and is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and competitive individual to join our public relations team. In this capacity, you will be interacting with the media and helping to produce interesting content, both in written and video format.
WalletHub is the most-quoted personal finance outlet, getting thousands of news mentions per month, with representatives doing nationwide television and radio interviews. Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge.
Skills and requirements
- Have strong communication skills, with the ability to write and speak clearly and confidently - please send us an email that will make us want to interview you!
- Love to research new topics
- Be very well-organized and detail-oriented
- Be a hard working individual (50 hrs per week) who is really focused during work
- Love to interact with other people and be able to engage them into a conversation both verbally and in writing
- Have an interest in personal finance (credit cards, insurance, credit scores, loans, etc.)
- Have a friendly personality
Ideal WalletHub Team Member
- Willing to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Love of learning
- Limitless creativity
- Effective communicator & collaborator
- Top 15% of graduating class
- Hungry to make a difference
- Unfaltering work ethic
- Big dreams
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
Our company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Ready to Apply?
Send a copy of your latest resume at: [email protected]