2022 Jora Credit Review
The biggest benefits of personal loans from Jora Credit are that you can qualify with bad credit, there are no major fees, and you can get funding as soon as the same day you apply. However, these good features come with a big caveat: Jora Credit loans are very expensive. The APR ranges from 185% - 350%, which is among the priciest ranges on the market, even among bad-credit lenders.
You also won’t be able to borrow very much from Jora Credit, with loans of just $500 - $4,000 for 8 - 30 months. If you decide to get a loan with this lender, you should pay it off as soon as possible to minimize your interest charges.
Jora Credit Review Highlights:
- Jora Credit Interest Rates: 185% - 350%
- Origination fee: None
- Loan amounts: $500 - $4,000
- Quickest funding timeline: Same day
- Timeline for payoff: 8 - 30 months
- Late fee: None
- Minimum credit score: Not specified; accepts bad credit
- Other requirements for approval: 18+ years old, U.S. citizen or permanent resident, SSN, checking account.
- States where Jora Credit does business: AL, DE, ID, MS, MO, NM, ND, SC, UT, WI. In two other states, KS and TN, Jora offers lines of credit.
- Pre-qualification: Not available
- Joint applications: Not allowed
- Reputation: Jora Credit is not accredited with the BBB but has an “A+” rating. The company has an average user rating of 4.1/5 on WalletHub.
Jora Credit may be an easy option to qualify for, but unfortunately the costs are sky-high. Below, you can see how WalletHub rates Jora Credit in our three major categories: Terms, Requirements & Application, and Reviews & Transparency.
Jora Credit Ratings by Category:
|Requirements & Application||2.5/5|
|Reviews & Transparency||3.5/5|
These scores reflect how close a loan offer is to WalletHub’s definition of a 5-star loan. For more information, please read WalletHub’s full methodology.