Compare Midland States Bank Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Midland States Bank.
- A $40 fee will be charged when account is closed within 180 days after opening
- Allpoint Network – Fee free access to 55,000 ATMs
- Unlimited Waived Fees at Non-Midland ATMs
- Unlimited ATM Fee Reimbursement
- FREE Allpoint ATM Network (55,000+ ATMs)
- Minimum daily balance to earn interest is $0.01. For current interest rates / APY, contact Midland States Bank
Midland States Bank Checking Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Midland States Bank Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Midland States Bank Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.