Goldman Sachs Credit Cards
0% for 6 - 24 months
11.24% - 22.24% (V)
1 - 3% Cash Back
- No membership fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases
- High rewards rate
- No foreign fee
- No rewards bonus
- No balance transfers allowed
- Requires good/excellent credit
- Every time customers use Apple Card with Apple Pay, they will receive 2% Daily Cash.
- Customers will also get 3% Daily Cash on all purchases made directly with Apple, including at Apple Stores, on the App Store and for Apple services. You also get 3% cash back on purchases you make at select merchants like Exxon, T-Mobile, Nike, Uber and more.
- Apple has also designed a titanium Apple Card for shopping at locations where Apple Pay is not accepted yet. For purchases made with the titanium Apple Card, customers will get 1% Daily Cash.
- Apple Card gives customers easy-to-understand, real-time views of their latest transactions and balance right in Wallet, and Apple Card support is available 24/7 by simply sending a text from Messages.
- Equal Monthly Payment Financing: 0% APR for 6, 12 or 24 months on qualifying purchases.
- See More Details & Reviews About Apple Card
0% for 9 months
15.24% - 25.24% (V)
- Get $100 in Earnings to redeem at GM when you spend $1,000 in your first three months of account opening.
- Receive 1% Earnings on your purchases redeemable toward an eligible new GM vehicle or redeem your 1% earnings for statement credits in $50 increments.
- There are no limits to the amount of Earnings you can receive — plus, no limits on what you can redeem — on an eligible, new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
- Earnings can be used up to 7 years on accounts in good standing.
- Enjoy 5% back on future orders from HelloFresh, $5 off your first 2 orders each month at DoorDash and $5 Lyft App credit every month after 3 rides.
- Enjoy free ShopRunner membership (valued at $79), which provides free 2-day shipping and free returns, plus cardholders who are new to DashPass will get a free 3-month DashPass membership.
- Get up-to-date news and offers, and manage your Earnings.
- Combine Earnings with the GM Employee or Supplier Discount (if eligible).
- See More Details & Reviews About GM Extended Family Credit Card
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Questions & Answers
Get answers to your questions about Goldman Sachs Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.