Compare Security Service Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Security Service Federal Credit Union.
0% for 6 months
0% for 6 months|Transfer Fee: 2% (max $200)
15.50% - 16.50% (V)
1 - 3 points / $1
- No membership fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers
- High rewards rate
- Balance transfer fee
- Requires good/excellent credit
- Earn 2,500 bonus points when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 Rewards Points for every $1 spent on gas, travel, and dining; 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem points for gift cards, airfare, hotels, and more.
- Earn a 10% annual point bonus on account anniversary date.
- Introductory APR applies from the date of the first balance transfer performed within 6 months from the date of account opening.
- More Details & Reviews About Security Service Power Travel Rewards World Mastercard®
16.2% - 18% (V)
1.5% Cash Back
- No membership fees
- $100 initial rewards bonus
- No intro APR on purchases
- No intro APR on balance transfers
- Foreign fee
- Requires excellent credit
- Earn $100 cash back when you spend $500 within 90 days of account opening.
- Receive 1.5% cash back on every swipe.
- Deposit cash back earnings into your Security Service checking or savings account, or receive a statement credit.
- Mastercard Global Service – Available to cardholders 24-hours a day.
- More Details & Reviews About Security Service Power Cash Back World Mastercard®
Security Service Federal Credit Union Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Great card with a very good rate for a credit card! I’ve been with SSFCU for more than 4 years now without any issues. They offer a myriad of financial services at very competitive rates. Conveniently located throughout the Denver Metro area makes banking with them attractive. Keep up the good work!
Security Service Federal Credit Union Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Security Service Federal Credit Union Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
What APR do Security Service FCU credit cards offer?
Security Service FCU credit cards can offer an APR between 10.24% and 18%, depending on your creditworthiness and what card are you applying for. The interest rate is fixed, though, so it won't change because of economic conditions.
Here's a list of Security Service FCU credit cards and their APRs:
- Security Service Power Travel Rewards World Mastercard®: 15.50% to 16.50% (V)
- Security Service Power Cash Back World Mastercard®: 16.2% to 18% (V)
- Security Service Power Mastercard®: 11.24% to 18.00%
- Security Service Power Rewards Mastercard®: 16.50% to 18.00%
- Security Service Power Business Mastercard®: 10.24% to 12.24%
- Security Service Power Business Cash Back World Mastercard®: 13.74% to 16.74%
- Security Service Power Business Travel Rewards World Mastercard®: 13.74% to 16.74%
Just keep in mind that you don't have to pay any interest on your purchases if you pay the balance in full by the due date. Aside from the regular interest rate, these cards also have a separate balance transfer and cash advance APR. You can find all of the interest rates on the monthly statement or the card's agreement.
I have a gift certificate I won't use for thirty minutes. What do I do?
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.