2023 Integra Credit Review
Integra Credit specializes in personal loans for people with bad credit. They don’t even do a credit check as part of the approval process. This may sound enticing to people who’ve had trouble getting approved elsewhere, but it’s important to recognize that Integra Credit is an especially expensive option. The APRs on their loans range from 99% - 300%, which is far beyond a reasonable range.
In addition, Integra Credit only lends in 26 states. People who are able to apply can expect funding in as little as one business day, but the costliness of the loans should make even those with bad credit think twice before applying.
Integra Credit Review Highlights:
- APR: 99% - 300%
- Loan sizes available: $500 - $3,000
- Payoff timeline: 6 - 18 months
- Origination fee: $0
- Late fee: Varies by state
- Soonest you can get funded: 1 business day
- Credit score requirement: None; does not do a credit check
- Other requirements for approval: 18+ years old, U.S. citizen or permanent resident, SSN, bank account.
- States Integra Credit Services: AL, AZ, AK, CA, DE, FL, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, OH, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT and WI
- Pre-qualification: You can check your status online without hurting your credit score.
- Joint applications: Not available
- Reputation: Integra Credit gets an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and became accredited in 2018. The company has an average user rating of 3.0/5 on WalletHub.
As you can see, Integra Credit is fast and easy to qualify for, but very costly. Below, you can see how WalletHub rates this lender in our three major categories: Terms, Requirements & Application, and Reviews & Transparency.
Integra Credit Ratings by Category:
|Requirements & Application||3.8/5|
|Reviews & Transparency||2.5/5|
These scores reflect how close a loan offer is to WalletHub’s definition of a 5-star loan. For more information, please read WalletHub’s full methodology.