Compare Chase Checking Accounts
Please find below checking accounts offered by Chase.
- Get $200 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Open a Chase Total Checking account by 10/19/2022
- To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening
- After you have completed all the above requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and nearly 4,700 branches
- No fee for Chase design checks when ordered through Chase
- No fee for counter checks, money orders and cashier's checks
- No Chase fee on 4 non-Chase ATM transactions each statement period
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Get $100 when you open a Chase College Checking account and Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Offer expires 10/19/2022
- For college students 17-24 years old at account opening with proof of student status
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years while in college
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 4,700 branches so you’re sure to find one near you
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Built-in card acceptance. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAccept℠
- Same-day deposits with QuickAccept℠. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business Online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase QuickDeposit℠.
- Convenient access to more than 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
Chase Checking Accounts Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Chase Checking Accounts Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Chase Checking Accounts below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.