What are the best Caesars credit card benefits?
The best Caesars Credit Card benefits are the free Platinum status upgrade and the buffet pass/dining credit after making your first purchase in the first 90 days. Plus, you can earn up to 5 points / $1 spent at Total Rewards resorts/casinos, concerts, show tickets, and more through Caesars Rewards Live Events.
Here are the best Caesars Credit Card benefits:
- 10,000 Reward Credits bonus: Received after spending $1,000 outside of a Caesars Rewards destination in the first 90 days.
- Earn up to 5 points / $1: Eligible for purchases in Caesars Rewards resorts and casinos, along with sports, concerts and show tickets through Caesars Rewards Live Events.
- Buffet pass or Dining Credit: Receive one buffet pass or a dining credit for qualifying properties 30 days after your firs purchase.
- Free Platinum Status: You receive an upgrade to Platinum status by making your first purchase in the first 90 days. This status will give you extra discounts at participating casino gift shops, qualifying cruise lines, complimentary parking at many destinations and more.
- Visa Signature Benefits: Some Caesars Credit Card cardholders are approved for the Visa Signature version of the card, depending on creditworthiness. That comes with increased benefits such as rental car insurance, trip delay reimbursement, hotel/motel burglary coverage and 24/7 travel and emergency assistance services. Just contact the issuer at (855) 381-5715 to see if you qualify for the Visa Signature version of Caesars Credit Card.
- 24/7 Roadside Dispatch: Round-the-clock dispatch with assistance covering services such as towing (up to 5 miles included in service call rate), tire changes (must have inflated spare), jump starts, lockout service (no key replacement), fuel delivery (up to 5 gallons, plus the cost of fuel) and standard winching. Terms and set rate per service call apply.
- Increased Security and Emergency Cash: You can report a lost or stolen card through Visa 24/7. Visa will block your card and upon request of emergency cash, connect with your Caesars Credit Card issuer. Following approval, you can get an emergency card replacement within 3 business days, or Visa can arrange for cash to be made available to you at a location near you, usually within hours of your bank's approval.
- Zero Liability: You are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your card or account information.
Just know that the Caesars Credit Card requires good or better for approval. And applications trigger a hard pull which may cause a temporary dip in your credit score. So make sure you know where you stand before applying. You can check your credit score for free, right here, on WalletHub.