What's the Hilton Surpass welcome bonus?
The Hilton Honors Surpass Card welcome bonus is 130,000 points and a Free Night Reward for spending $2,000 in the first 3 months. Just keep in mind that the Hilton Honors Surpass Card welcome bonus is not available to current or former cardholders.
Hilton Honors Surpass Card Bonus Details
- Welcome bonus: Earn 130,000 points and a Free Night Reward for spending $2,000 in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Eligibility: The bonus offer is open only to new applicants who've never had the Hilton Honors Surpass Card.
- When bonus points post: 8 to 12 weeks after the spending requirement has been met.
- Redemption options: Points are redeemable toward Hilton reservations, travel purchases such as airfare or car rentals, shopping, dining purchases, and more.
- Point value: Around 0.63 cents each. You'll get the most value if you redeem points for free nights at Hilton properties. Points cannot be redeemed for cash or statement credits.
- Expiration: Unredeemed rewards expire after 24 months of account inactivity (i.e. no making purchases or redeeming points).
- What doesn't count toward the welcome bonus: Fees, interest rates, balance transfers, prepaid cards, gift cards, or other cash equivalents.
The Hilton Honors Surpass Card welcome bonus is just one of the card's attractive features. This card also offers 12 points per $1 spent with Hilton, 6 points per $1 at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations, and 3 per $1 points on all other purchases. The Hilton Honors Surpass Card annual fee is $95 and it requires at least good credit for approval.
Disclaimer: All information about the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card has been collected independently by WalletHub. The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card is no longer available to new applicants through WalletHub, but may be available on the American Express website.