Compare Chase Prepaid Debit Cards
Please find below prepaid debit cards offered by Chase.
- Simply load money onto your Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card and then use it to pay for purchases virtually anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Earn 1 Star per $10 spent on nearly everything! To earn rewards you must be a Starbucks Rewards member
- The Stars you earn on purchases with your Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card are in addition to the 2 Stars per $1 you already get when you pay with your registered Starbucks Card or your registered Starbucks Card on your app as a Starbucks Rewards Member
- Your Stars don’t expire — an exclusive Starbucks benefit for cardholders
- Redeem Rewards for Starbucks® food or drinks with the Starbucks® app
- No branch or ATM access
- No cash, check, Starbucks gift card or credit card loads
- How to load your card: (a) Transfer funds from your Chase checking or savings account or your Chase Liquid® Card; (b) Use your debit card from any financial institution to add funds
Chase Prepaid Debit Cards Reviews
Chase Prepaid Debit Cards Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Chase Prepaid Debit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.