Yes, Condon Skelly offers classic car insurance. Classic car insurance from Condon Skelly is a specialty type of coverage designed for vehicles like classics and antiques, typically at least 15 years old, that are not used for daily driving or commuting.
Because classic cars are on the road less than normal vehicles, classic car insurance is cheaper than typical policies, costing an average of $400 to $1,000 per year depending on the vehicle.
Condon Skelly Classic Car Insurance Eligibility Requirements
- Condon Skelly insures classic vehicles that are between 15 and 20 years old, as well as completely original antiques that are at least 25 years old.
- Insured vehicles must be stored in a secure, locked garage when not in use.
- There is no set mileage limit, but any insured vehicle should be used exclusively for hobby activities like club events, car shows and occasional pleasure cruises. Additionally, the insured vehicle cannot be used for daily commutes or as a back-up vehicle.
- The primary driver on the policy must have at least 5 clean years of driving history without any serious violations, such as DUIs or reckless driving charges.
- Each driver in the household must have a modern daily driving car to use for regular uses like commuting.
Types of Vehicles Eligible for Condon Skelly Classic Car Insurance
- Classics and antique cars
- Classic and antique trucks
- Classic and antique motorcycles
- New exotics
- Modified street rods and muscle cars
- Retired military vehicles
- Classic and antique tractors
- Classics and antiques in the process of restoration
Vehicles that are used as a back-up vehicle or for daily use are generally not eligible for car insurance from Condon Skelly due to how they are used or because they have an increased risk associated with them.
To learn more, check out WalletHub's guide to classic car insurance and see Condon Skelly's profile for more details.