WebBank is an FDIC insured, a state-chartered industrial bank headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was organized under the laws of the State of Utah in 1997 and operates under federal banking law. Through their industrial bank charter, WebBank offers a comprehensive range of products and services, including checking and savings, business services,?investments,... show more
What's Your Rating?
Fingerhut Fetti is the best shopping over the phone the customer sercvice is excellent what ever time ⌚ of deay they have excellent experience
I always loved Fingerhut I hope they bring back the old 70's tumbler's and shiny metal cups we used to drink out of.
Big up yourself Fingerhut ❤️
WebBank Q&A(124 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
Does PayPal offer business credit cards?
Yes, PayPal does offer a business credit card, the PayPal Business Credit Card. This card offers unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase you and your employees make. On top of that, the PayPal Business Credit Card has a $0 annual fee. At least good credit is required for high chances of approval.
Keep in mind, though, that you can link any major credit card to your PayPal account. To add a business credit card to PayPal:
- Log in to your online PayPal account or mobile app.
- Select "Associate a debit or credit card" in the "Wallet" menu.
- Enter the card information and click "Associate Card."
- Select the card and then, click on "Confirm Card."
Best Business Credit Cards for PayPal
You can also check out our editors' latest picks for the best business credit card offers currently available on WalletHub.
How can I get pre-approved for the Fingerhut Credit Account?
You can only get pre-approved for the Fingerhut Credit Card if you've received an offer in the mail. The issuer does not have an online tool that interested consumers can use to check their Fingerhut Credit Card pre-approval status.
Things to Know Before Getting the Fingerhut Credit Card
- What it means if you get pre-approved: Getting a Fingerhut Credit Card pre-approved credit offer means you have a roughly 80-90% chance of being approved for the Fingerhut Credit Account if you decide to apply.
- Credit score impact: You will only receive such an offer after the account's issuer has done a harmless soft check of your credit and determined that you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Why to get the card: Even if you have no interest in shopping at Fingerhut, which sells goods online and through a catalog, you should still consider applying. The Fingerhut Credit Card is just like any other store credit card in the sense that it reports account information to the major credit bureaus each month.
That means whether you make purchases and pay your bill on time every month or never actually buy anything, the Fingerhut Credit Card will help you improve your credit score.
You don't need to get Fingerhut Credit Card pre-approval before applying, though. Also, even if you have bad credit, your odds of success are still pretty good. Fingerhut Credit Card is one of the easiest credit cards to get that doesn't require you to put down a refundable security deposit.
So, pre-approval isn't a prerequisite. But it's definitely nothing to worry about, either. Pretty much all credit card companies send out pre-approval offers. Plus, getting one from Fingerhut Credit Card's issuer could be your ticket to a higher credit score.
How the Fingerhut Credit Card Pre-approval Works
- You have to be invited.
You can't just go and check whether you pre-qualify. The only way to know you're pre-approved for Fingerhut Credit Card is to receive a letter from them.
- You can apply by mail or online.
Either complete the paper application included in your pre-approval letter or enter your “Pre Approved Customer Number” at the top of Fingerhut Credit Card's online application.
- There's a consolation prize.
If you don't end up getting approved, Fingerhut might offer you a place in their FreshStart program, where you get an installment loan for a Fingerhut purchase. If you pay it back on time, you graduate to a credit account.
In conclusion, the Fingerhut Credit Card is already pretty easy to get. But receiving a pre-approved offer means your odds are even higher than usual. Plus, getting approved is the first step towards rebuilding your credit. The account will help even if you don't make any purchases.
If you don't know where you stand, you can check your credit score for free, right here on WalletHub.
Is the Fingerhut Card a credit card?
Yes, the Fingerhut Credit Account is a credit card. The Fingerhut Credit Card is issued by WebBank, reports to the credit bureaus, and allows you to pay off purchases over time. There are quite a few important things to know about the card before you apply, though.
Key Facts About the Fingerhut Credit Card
- Issuer: WebBank
- For use at: Fingerhut.com
- Credit requirement: Bad credit
- Annual fee: $0
- APR: 29.99%
To summarize, the Fingerhut Credit Account is a real credit card, but it may or may not be the best credit card for you depending on your needs, qualifications and spending habits.
Are there other places like Fingerhut for bad credit?
Yes, there are other places like Fingerhut for bad credit from which you can get a credit card. For example, Montgomery Ward offers the Montgomery Ward Credit Account, which can be used for purchases at their affiliated stores. This card accepts people with bad credit and reports credit information to all 3 major credit bureaus. Plus, the card comes with a $0 annual fee.
The Montgomery Ward Credit Card is a good option if you're a frequent Montgomery Ward shopper. Otherwise, you're better off with a secured credit card, like the Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card. This card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and it offers 1.5 - 5% cash back on purchases. It also comes with a $0 annual fee and requires a $200 minimum security deposit.
How do I apply for the Fingerhut Credit Card?
You can apply for a Fingerhut Credit Card either online or over the phone at (800) 233-3588. There is no way to apply by mail.
Here's how to apply for a Fingerhut Credit Card:
- Online: To apply for a Fingerhut Credit Card online, fill out the online application with your personal information. Once you submit your application, you should receive an instant decision.
- Over the phone: To apply for a Fingerhut Credit Card over the phone, call (800) 233-3588. Then, follow the prompts to either submit a Fingerhut Credit Card application through the automated system or to get connected to a customer service rep.
If you've already applied for the Fingerhut Credit Card and you want to talk to someone about the status of your application, call the Fingerhut customer service line at (800) 208-2500.
People with bad credit can get approved for the Fingerhut Credit Card. This card is designed to help people rebuild their credit. The downside is that you can only use the credit line at the Fingerhut online store, but it's still a cheap way to rebuild damaged credit compared to other unsecured credit cards.