Yes, downloading the free Chase credit card app can be very useful if you’re a Chase cardholder. And actually, it’s more than just a credit card app, it’s an app for all your Chase accounts: credit, savings, and checking. You can do everything from viewing your balances to paying bills. The app is available for both Android and Apple devices, and it’s highly rated. It has 4.6/5 stars on the Google Play store and 4.7/5 stars on the iTunes store. Let’s go through all the different functions the Chase Mobile app has.
Here are the features of the Chase credit card app:
- View the balances of all your Chase credit, checking, and savings accounts
- See the amount of credit/debit card rewards you’ve accumulated
- Make payments on your credit cards and other bills
- Move funds from one account to another (e.g. use your checking account to pay off your credit card)
- Deposit money and make other transfers
- Locate Chase branches or ATMs
- Contact Chase customer service
The Chase app gives you all the same functionality as logging in to your account online. And you can use it wherever you are as long as you have internet. And the people who have already downloaded it seem to think the interface is easy to use and works correctly, judging by the app ratings. It’s free too, so there’s really no downside.
One more note: Don’t confuse the Chase Mobile app with Chase Pay. That’s a way for you to use your smartphone to pay for purchases in stores rather than using a physical credit card. But it doesn’t work everywhere, and it has much less favorable ratings, only 2.2/5 stars.