Cameron DiGiovanni, Writer
Visa price protection helps eligible cardholders get the best price on certain items by refunding the difference if the cardholder finds the same product at a lower price within 30 days of the purchase date. Visa cards with price protection include the Rakuten Credit Card and the UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card.
Cardholders can get a Visa credit card with price protection when the card issuer decides to include this benefit in the offer. Price protection isn’t a standard benefit on Visa cards and it’s becoming increasingly rare.
How Visa Price Protection Works:
- Purchase an item with an eligible Visa credit card.
- Find a printed advertisement for the purchased item (must be same make and model) at a lower price.
- Submit a claim to the Benefits Administrator within 30 days of the purchase date.
- If your claim is approved, you’ll receive an email through which you can choose to get reimbursed by check, bank transfer, or direct payment to your debit card.
- Receive reimbursement for the price difference within one week of submitting a claim.
There are many eligibility requirements and other rules when it comes to actually using price protection, so make sure to look through the guide to benefits that comes with your credit card for exact details.
2023's Best Visa Credit CardsCompare Cards
People also ask
Did we answer your question?