Compare Santander Bank US Credit Cards
Please find below credit cards offered by Santander Bank US.
0% for 12 months
0% for 12 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
17.73% - 26.86% (V)
1.5 - 3% Cash Back
- No membership fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers
- High rewards rate
- Spending caps on rewards
- No initial rewards bonus
- Balance transfer fee
- High regular APR
- Earn 3% cash back for the first year on qualified purchases, up to $20,000 spent.
- Thereafter, earn 1.5% cash back on qualified purchases, with no limits on how much you can earn.
- Cash back can be redeemed for statement credit, gift cards, electronic certificates, or merchandise.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers requested within 90 days of account opening.
- Enjoy the peace-of-mind of Santander® PROTECHTION and Santander® Instant Card Hold.
- Add to your digital wallet to make purchases with Apple Pay.
- Shop online, pay bills, and make payments.
- More Details & Reviews About Santander® Ultimate Cash Back® credit card
Santander Bank US Credit Card Reviews
What's Your Rating?
Santander Bank US Credit Card Q&A
Get answers to your questions about Santander Bank US Credit Cards below. For more general questions, visit our Answers section.
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. Actual terms may vary. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any issuer.