What credit cards does IKEA have?
IKEA has two credit cards: The IKEA Credit Card, which can be used anywhere and the IKEA Store Card, that can only be used at IKEA. More specifically:
The IKEA Credit Card has a $0 annual fee and a 21.99% APR. You need a good credit score to get it and it comes with the following rewards:
- $25 off your first IKEA purchase of $25 or more when you open and use your IKEA Visa credit card the same day.
- $25 IKEA Reward Certificate when you make $500 in qualifying purchases outside of IKEA and TaskRabbit within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases and TaskRabbit assembly services.
- 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery and utility purchases.
- 1% back in rewards on all other purchases.
- Get a $15 IKEA® Reward Certificate for every $15 in rewards earned. Reward Certificates are issued in $15 increments with your billing statement.
- 6 months with minimum purchase of $500 or more
- 12 months with minimum purchase of $1,000 or more
- 24 months with minimum purchase of $2,500 or more
After the promotional period, the regular purchase APR of 21.99% kicks in.