- No foreign fee
- Qualify with limited or no credit history
- Membership fees
- No rewards
- No rewards bonus
- Balance transfer fee
- Best for members rebuilding or establishing credit
- It's not a debit or prepaid card
- Determine your own credit limit ($250 to $5,000) with a security deposit
- USAA membership is available to active and former military and their eligible family members
- Special Benefits for Military: Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months, the regular APR will apply. This rate will vary with the market based on the prime rate. Special 4% SCRA rate: When you have a balance on your account at the time you enter active military duty, get 4% APR on that existing balance until one year after you complete active duty.
- Security: Chip card technology has added security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and greater acceptance worldwide.You are not liable for unauthorized purchases. Get account balances and transaction history by sending a text message.Access your account on usaa.com or from a mobile device.
- More Details & Reviews About USAA® Secured American Express® Card