What's Your Rating?
Then I tried to use the Card and Find out.!! ? That My Account is CLOSED..!! I don't recommend this Card.
Revvi Q&A(44 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
How can I log in to my Revvi Card account online?
You can log in to your Revvi Card account by going to the login page on the Revvi Card website or mobile app and entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. Then, click the “Log In” to access your online account.
How to Register for Online Access on your Revvi Card Account
- Register your Revvi Card for online account access. Click “New here? Register” and enter your 16-digit account number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, your postal code, and your email address to verify your credit card account.
- Choose your Revvi Card username and password. Your username must be between 8 and 50 characters long, and can contain letters, numbers, periods, underscores, and the @ sign. Your password must be 8 to 17 characters long; have no spaces; and have at least 1 lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and special character.
- Log in with your new Revvi Card credentials. From the login page on the Revvi Card website or mobile app for iOS and Android, fill out the User ID and Password fields using your new credentials, and click “Log In” to access your account.
After you have signed up and logged in, you'll be able to manage your Revvi Card card account online. You can pay your credit card bill, see credit card statements, monitor account activity, and change account information such as passwords and automatic payments.
If you forget your login information, click “Forgot your Password” on the Revvi Card login page. Then, just follow the prompts to reset or retrieve your username or password.
How do I make a Revvi Card payment?
You can make a Revvi Card payment online, by phone, through the MRV Banks mobile app, or by mail. To pay a Revvi Card bill online, log in to your online account and find the payment button. Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from. MRV Banks does allow cardholders to set up automatic payments, too.
Ways to Make a Revvi Card Payment
- Online: Log in to your online account and find the payment button.
- By phone: Call 1 (800) 755-9203 and enter your card information when prompted, then follow the prompts to make a credit card payment.
- Through the mobile app: Log in to your account and select your card, then tap “Make a Payment.”
- By mail: Send a check or money order (but not cash) to
PO Box 85800
Make sure to send it early enough that it will arrive by the due date. Write your credit card number on the check, too.
How do I get a Revvi Card credit limit increase?
The easiest way you can get a Revvi Card credit limit increase is by requesting one either online or through the mobile app for iOS and Android. Alternatively, you can do so by calling customer service at (800) 845-4804. It's worth noting, though, that there's a credit limit increase fee equal to 20% of any increase.
Revvi allows cardholders to ask for a credit limit increase after 12 months of account opening. To raise your chances of being approved for a higher credit limit, pay your bill on time, reduce your outstanding debt, and update the income Revvi has on file. Revvi will be more likely to increase your credit limit if the revised income clearly shows that you can afford a higher limit.
How To Get a Revvi Card Credit Limit Increase Online
- Log in to your online account or the mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Click on the menu sign located upper in right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Credit Limit Increase.”
- Enter your income information and click on “Continue.”
- Confirm the information entered and click “Submit” to complete the request.
You should receive a decision in just a few seconds. If you're approved for a Revvi Card credit limit increase, the new limit is effective immediately.
Impact of a Revvi Card Limit Increase on Your Credit Score
When you request a Revvi Card credit limit increase, Revvi will conduct a hard pull of your credit report, which will cause a short-term dip in your credit score. Revvi cannot do a hard pull without your permission, though.
What's the starting credit limit for the Revvi Card?
The starting credit limit for the Revvi Card is $300. All applicants that apply for this card and get approved start with $300 as their credit limit.
However, you can ask to get a credit limit increase after 12 months of account opening, by calling customer service at (800) 845-4804. It's important to note, though, that there's a credit limit increase fee equal to 20% of any increase. Paying on time and keeping your credit utilization low are key for getting credit line increases with Revvi.
How can I get a Revvi Card cash advance?
To get a Revvi Card cash advance:
- Call Revvi's customer service at (800) 755-9203 and request a PIN, if you don't already have one.
- Insert the credit card at an ATM and enter the PIN.
- Select the cash advance option on the ATM screen.
- Enter the amount you'd like to withdraw.
- Withdraw the cash and remove the credit card from the ATM.
Before you take out a Revvi Card cash advance, it's important to note that it is a very expensive transaction. For starters, the card's cash advance fee is: $0 the 1st yr, 3% (min $10) after. There's also a cash advance APR of 35.99% that applies as soon as you withdraw the cash. There may be ATM-owner fees, too.