How can I get Petal 2 Visa Credit Card pre-approval?
You can get Petal 2 Card pre-approval online. This way, you can quickly check your odds of approval for certain Petal credit cards before you actually apply for one. Current Petal customers may also receive pre-approved offers periodically by e-mail or through their online account.
In some cases, the issuer mails pre-approved offers to certain people who appear to meet the criteria for the Petal 2 Card.
How to Check for Petal 2 Card Pre-Approval Online
- Visit the pre-approval page on the Petal website.
- Enter your email, name, birthday, phone number, and Social Security Number/ Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Click “Next” to view any pre-approved offers.
What you should know about the Petal 2 Card pre-approval:
- Keep in mind that pre-approval offers indicate good chances of approval, but they do not guarantee it.
- Even if you receive a Petal 2 Card pre-approval offer, you'll still have to apply to get the card.
- If you are pre-approved online, you will see all Petal credit cards that will give you the highest odds of approval, which may or may not include the Petal 2 Card.
- Once you are pre-approved, you can apply for the card of your choice directly from the pre-approval site. To do so, click the button next to the card you want, and you will be directed to the card's application page.
To respond to a Petal 2 Card pre-approved offer received in the mail, visit the website listed in your pre-approval letter and enter the invitation code included with your offer. This allows the issuer to flag the application as pre-approved.
Petal 2 Card pre-approval does not affect your credit score, as it results in a soft inquiry. But if you decide to submit an application for the Petal 2 Card, the issuer will conduct a hard inquiry. This will lead to a slight, but temporary decrease in your credit score.