Auto-Owners offers 13 discounts for auto insurance customers, including a good student discount, a multi-policy discount, and a safety feature discount. Auto-Owners’ discounts can save drivers up to 20% on their car insurance, and customers who qualify for multiple discounts can save even more.
Auto-Owners Discounts List
- Multi-policy discount: save for buying multiple types of insurance from Auto-Owners.
- Payment history discount: save if you have paid your premium on time for the past three years.
- Green discount: save for receiving all of your bills and statements online.
- Multi-car discount: save for insuring more than one car on the same policy.
- Good student discount: save if you have at least a "B" average and meet additional eligibility criteria set by your agent.
- Student away at school discount: save if a driver on your policy attends school 100+ miles away from where the car is parked.
- Teen driver monitoring discount: save if the car your teenager usually drives is equipped with a permanent GPS system.
- Life multi-policy discount: save if you also have a life insurance policy from Auto-Owners.
- Paid-in-full discount: save for paying your entire premium upfront.
- Advance quote discount: save if you get a quote before your new policy goes into effect.
- Safety feature discount: save if your vehicle is equipped with antilock brakes, airbags, or anti-theft devices.
- Favorable loss history discount: save if you have a favorable loss history, meaning that you have not filed an excessive number of claims.
- TrueRide discount: drivers in Ohio can save by allowing Auto-Owners to track their driving habits, including mileage, braking, and acceleration.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with Auto-Owners customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call Auto-Owners at 1 (800) 346-0346 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.