Harley-Davidson® Credit Card
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Harley-Davidson® dealerships.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, bars, and lodging merchants.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 everywhere else.
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $25 H-D™ Gift Card.
- Premium Offers and Special Dining Privileges
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (min $5)
Harley-Davidson® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.49% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Zero Fraud Liability, Fraud Protection, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more
- You could win a new motorcycle with the H-D™ Visa Free Ride Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes ends 12/31/17.
- Visa Signature Concierge Service
- You will first be considered for the Harley-Davidson® Credit Card. If you do not qualify for the Harley-Davidson® Credit Card, you will be considered for the Harley-Davidson® High Performance Visa card.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Harley-Davidson® Credit Card to our community.
- Not enough rewards appeal. The Harley-Davidson Visa Credit Card, also known as the HD Card, rewards you with 3 points per $1 spent at Harley dealerships; 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants and hotels; and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else. Given that 2,500 points get you a $25 Harley-Davidson gift certificate, those earning rates amount to 1% to 3% “cash” back. That’s not bad, but you can earn more on every type of purchase with a different rewards card. For example, the best travel credit cards offer 2%+ back on all purchases, in addition to $400+ in initial bonuses, which a motorcycle purchase would help you qualify for. The best gas credit cards give you 5% back at any station. And the best cash back credit card, Citi Double Cash, gives you 1% back on all purchases as well as 1% back on your corresponding monthly bill payments.
- Good credit or better needed for approval. This Harley-Davidson credit card requires at least good credit for approval, so it’s a good idea to check your credit score for free on WalletHub before applying. If you discover that you’re credit isn’t in good shape, you might want to consider the Harley-Davidson Secured Card With no annual fee, it’s one of the best secured credit cards on the market.
- Above-average APR. The Harley-Davidson Credit Card charges interest at an annual rate that could be anywhere from 14.49% to 23.49%, depending on your creditworthiness. Given that you need good or excellent credit for approval, that means you’re likely to pay interest at an above-average rate if you carry a balance from month to month with the HD Credit Card. After all, the average credit cards for people with excellent and good credit charge 13.16% and 18.14%, respectively, according to WalletHub’s latest Credit Card Landscape Report.
- No annual fee isn’t reason enough to apply. The Harley Credit Card is about $16.78 per year cheaper than the average credit card, thanks to its lack of an annual fee. But if you have good or excellent credit, you’ll be able to get approved for plenty of no annual fee credit cards with superior rewards.
- Other ways to rep Harley. Getting a Harley Visa isn’t the only way to express your love of motorcycles. A number of leading credit card companies let you customize your plastic with an image of your choosing. So find the card with the best terms for your spending and payment habits, and turn it into your very own Harley card (regardless of what it’s actually called) with a picture of your bike.
Share your insights and review the Harley-Davidson® Credit Card.
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
We work hard to show you up-to-date product terms, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee its accuracy. When you click "Apply Now" you will be directed to the offering institution's website. In addition, keep in mind that actual rates and other information may vary for a number of reasons including the applicant's' creditworthiness and differences between an individual's situation and the criteria/assumptions used to generate the information displayed. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please let us know if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Offers originating from paying advertisers are noted as “Sponsored” at the top of this page. Advertising may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.
Irrespective of whether an offering institution is a paid advertiser, the presence of offer information on WalletHub does not constitute a referral or endorsement of the institution by us or vice versa. Furthermore, offers have not been reviewed or approved by the offering institution. Information is displayed first and foremost to help consumers make better decisions.
Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. In addition, it is not issuer’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: February 13th, 2017 at 21:46
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
Offer last updated: Feb 13th, 2017 at 21:46 ET