Hanover offers seven discounts for auto insurance customers, including a paid-in-full discount, a good student discount, and a multi-car discount. Hanover does not disclose how much customers can save by taking advantage of discounts, but many companies do advertise comparable discounts of 20-30%.
Hanover Discounts List
- Paid-in-full discount: save for paying your entire premium upfront.
- Anti-theft devices discounts: save for having an anti-theft device like LoJack.
- Multi-car discount: save for insuring more than one car on the same policy.
- Accident prevention courses discount: save for taking an approved defensive driving course.
- Good student discount: save if you have at least a "B" average.
- Student away at school discount: save if a driver on your policy attends school 100+ miles away from where the car is parked.
- Teen driver safety course discount: save if your teen completes the company’s approved driver safety course.
Discount availability may vary by state, but it’s always worth checking with Hanover customer service to see what you can qualify for. You can call Hanover at 1 (800) 922-8427 to ask about the discounts applied to your policy.