Capital One Journeyvs.
This review is not provided, commissioned, or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR’S OVERVIEWThe Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is the winner over Journey Student Rewards from Capital One. Capital One Quicksilver is a general-consumer card for people with at least good credit that offers much better value than Capital One Journey, which is designed primarily for students.
Capital One Quicksilver offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases and a welcome bonus of $200 for spending $500 in the first 3 months. It also comes with introductory 0% APRs on new purchases and balance transfers.
Capital One Journey vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Key Characteristics
Capital One Journey vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Balance Transfers
Capital One Journey vs. Capital One Quicksilver: New-Purchase Financing
Capital One Journey vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Rewards
Capital One Journey vs. Capital One Quicksilver: Other Rates & Fees
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater in the first 60 days (5%, min $5 after)
17.24% - 25.99% (V)
0% for 18 months
0% for 18 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
16.99% - 26.99% (V)
Questions & Answers
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
- Capital One Platinum vs. Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Capital One VentureOne vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Savor vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Venture vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash
- Quicksilver vs. QuicksilverOne
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Quicksilver
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver