Capital One Quicksilvervs.
Citi Double Cash
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWAfter comparing the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. the Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer, Citi Double Cash Card is the winner. Citi Double Cash Card is a better credit card than Capital One Quicksilver because it provides more ongoing value, even though it may not be as lucrative during the first year.
One big reason why Citi Double Cash Card wins this matchup is that it offers a very generous ongoing rewards rate: 2% cash back on all purchases (1% when you buy and 1% when you pay for those purchases). It also offers much better value on balance transfers, with an introductory APR of 0% for 18 months.
Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Key Characteristics
Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Rewards
Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Additional Info
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
13.99% - 23.99% (V)
1 - 5% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Capital One Platinum vs. Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Capital One VentureOne vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Savor vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Venture vs. Quicksilver
- Quicksilver vs. QuicksilverOne
- Capital One Journey vs. Quicksilver
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Citi Simplicity vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Amex Blue Cash Everyday
- Citi Diamond Preferred vs. Citi Double Cash