Citi Double Cash
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWCiti Simplicity® Card and Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer are both top-notch credit cards that overlap in a few notable areas, such as their issuer and their balance transfer promotions. But each ultimately serves different types of customers due to some key differences in the perks they provide. And those unique aspects of the two offers serve as the basis for these recommendations about when to apply for Citi Simplicity vs. Citi Double Cash.
- If you want to save money on finance charges, choose the Citi Simplicity card.
- If you want to earn rewards on purchases, choose the Citi Double Cash card.
If you still have questions, take a look at how Simplicity and Double Cash match up in this head-to-head comparison. Once you’ve reviewed each card’s core terms up close, you should come away with a better idea of which, if either, is worth applying for.
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Citi Double Cash Card: Key Characteristics
Citi Simplicity Card vs. Citi Double Cash Card
Still not sure?
0% for 18 months
0% for 18 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $5)
13.74% - 23.74% (V)
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
13.99% - 23.99% (V)
1 - 5% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Capital One Quicksilver vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Citi Double Cash
- Citi Double Cash vs. Amex Blue Cash Everyday
- Citi Diamond Preferred vs. Citi Double Cash