Wells Fargo Active Cashvs.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWChase Freedom Unlimited® is the winner in a close call over the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card because it offers well-above-average rewards-earning rates in several bonus categories.
Even though it doesn’t win this particular comparison, Wells Fargo Active Cash still is an excellent choice for people who want simple-yet-generous rewards, an intro 0% APR offer on purchases and qualifying balance transfers, and a decent-sized initial bonus that’s fairly easy to get.
Wells Fargo Active Cash vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited: Key Characteristics
Wells Fargo Active Cash vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited: Rewards
Wells Fargo Active Cash vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited: Other Fees
Still not sure?
1.5 - 5% Cash Back
0% for 18 months|Transfer Fee: 3% intro fee ($5 min) for each transfer in first 4 months, after that 5% ($5 min) for each transfer
16.99% - 26.99% (V)
2% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Flex
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Amex Everyday
- Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited