Chase Freedom Unlimitedvs.
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWChase Freedom Unlimited® is the winner over Chase Freedom Flex℠. Chase Freedom Unlimited wins by the thinnest of margins because of its above-average rewards earning rates on all purchases.
The biggest difference between Chase Freedom Flex and Chase Freedom Unlimited is how their ongoing rewards are distributed. These two Chase cash back cards are identical in nearly every other way, as neither card has an annual fee and both share the same introductory 0% APR offer on purchases and balance transfers. The regular APRs are the same, too, as are the foreign transaction fees.
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Key Characteristics
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Rewards
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Additional Info
Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Freedom Flex: Customer Reviews
Still not sure?
0% for 15 months from account opening
0% for 15 months from account opening on qualifying balance transfers|Transfer Fee: 3% intro for 120 days, then up to 5% (min $5)
17.24% - 27.24% Variable
$200 Cash Rewards
$200 Cash Rewards
0% for 12 months
16.24% - 26.24% (V)
1 - 6% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Citi Double Cash
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Capital One Quicksilver
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Wells Fargo Active Cash vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Amex Everyday
- Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Amex Cash Magnet vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Simplicity vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture
- Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Amex Blue Cash Preferred vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver