Chase Freedom Flexvs.
Capital One Venture
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWAfter comparing Chase Freedom Flex℠ vs. the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, Capital One Venture is the winner because it’s one of the best overall travel rewards cards on the market. The biggest reasons to like Capital One Venture are its high rewards rate of 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases and its big initial bonus.
Even though it loses this matchup, Chase Freedom Flex is a very good credit card that might actually be a better fit for some people. In particular, it’s a great option for people who want to earn high cash back rewards rates in a variety of different spending categories.
Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture: Key Characteristics
Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture: Rewards
Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture: Additional Terms
Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Venture: Customer Reviews
Still not sure?
0% for 12 months
14.99% - 24.99% (V)
1.25 miles / $1
0% for 15 months
14.99% - 23.74% (V)
Questions & Answers
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Discover it Cash Back
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Citi Simplicity vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Freedom Unlimited
- Blue Cash Everyday vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express vs. Chase Freedom Flex
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Capital One Quicksilver