What are my Amex Blue Business Cash approval odds?
Your Amex Blue Business Cash approval odds are good if you are a business owner with a personal credit score of 700+ (at least good credit). Your odds of getting approved for the Amex Blue Business Cash Card will also be influenced by your annual income and existing debts.
In addition, applicants will need to be 18+ years old and have a U.S. mailing address and a Social Security Number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
What You Need for Good Amex Blue Business Cash Card Approval Odds
- 700+ personal credit score (at least good credit)
- Business revenue
- Enough income to pay credit card bills
- Low debt relative to income
- Low housing costs relative to income
- U.S. mailing address
- Age of 18+
- Employer Identification Number, if applicable
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Keep in mind that business credit card issuers generally use your personal credit information to decide whether to approve your application. That's why you'll need to provide your Social Security number, even if you have an Employer Identification Number.
You can sign up for a free WalletHub account and see if you're likely to get approved before you apply.