Regions Bank is Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, and is a member of the S&P 500 Index. Regions is one of the nation?s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, Wealth Management, mortgage, and insurance products and services.
Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, operating approximately 1,400 branch locations and 2000 ATMs.
Regions Bank Reviews
The WalletHub rating is comprised of reviews from both WalletHub users and ratings on other reputable websites. The rating was last updated on 05/26/2023.
What's Your Rating?
inexperienced staff , They can't solve even a little problem. Broken ATMs.
My parents estate has been settled for over a year and my biggest nightmare was having something unsettled (despite the assurances from my lawyer saying everything was complete). This played into my nightmares and forced me to call into a bank I swore I would never deal with again.
Bad service, bad everything. They need to go under so that at least we can all breath easier. Do not open an account with them, take your money and run!
Regions Bank Offers
Regions Bank Q&A(299 questions)
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
Does Regions Bank have student credit cards?
No, Regions Bank does not have any student credit cards. But the bank does offer an alternative option, the Regions Explore Visa Credit Card. While this card is not aimed at students, it is available for those with bad credit. However, it is a secured credit card and it requires a deposit of $250. Generally, most student credit cards are aimed at those with fair or limited credit.
Aside from the Regions Explore Visa Credit Card, all Regions Bank credit cards require good and excellent credit for approval. But students can still get access to Regions Bank credit cards by becoming an authorized user on someone else's Regions Bank card. That way, they'll be able to take advantage of all the card has to offer while establishing credit.
Alternative Student Credit Card Options from Other Issuers
Ultimately, feel free to check out our editors' picks for the best student credit cards to see which one better suits your needs.
How do I change the PIN number on my new Regions Visa Checkcard when I don't know the number on my old expired card I never used?
What's the Regions Bank credit card phone number?
The Regions Bank credit card phone number is (800) 253-2265. You may also call the number on the back of your card. Alternatively, you can get in touch with a representative online, via the mobile app, or at a Regions Bank branch.
Here's how to contact Regions Bank credit card customer service:
- By phone: Call (800) 253-2265 or the number on the back of your card.
- Online: Log in to your online account. Then, select “Message Us” from the bottom right of the screen to send and receive messages.
- Via the Regions Bank app: In the mobile app (for iOS and Android) find the icon in the top right of any screen to access support. You may also select “Help & Support” from the main menu, then tap on the “Message Us” option.
- In person: Visit a Regions Bank branch during normal business hours for assistance.
As you can see, there are several ways to get in touch with Regions Bank credit card customer service. Keep in mind that you can also manage your Regions Bank credit card by logging in to your online account. This way you can view your balance, access statements, make payments, and more.
What is the Regions Bank overdraft limit?
Regions Bank does not specify an overdraft limit amount. Their accounts come with standard overdraft coverage, where overdrafts are paid for checks and automatic bill payments. The fee is $36 per overdraft, with a maximum of six per day.
The bank also offers overdraft protection plans where you can link another Regions account to your checking account. To learn more about these plans, please contact your Regions branch.
How do I apply for a Regions Bank credit card?
You can apply for a Regions Bank credit card online, by phone or at a Regions Bank location.
If you apply by phone or online, you can often get a response within 60 seconds. However, in some cases it might take the bank 7-10 days to process your application.
Here's how to apply for a Regions Bank credit card:
- Online: To apply for a Regions Bank credit card online, you'll have to provide your name and address, date of birth, income and employment information, contact details, and Social Security Number (SSN). Keep in mind that only existing customers and those who have received a special credit card offer from Regions can apply online.
- By phone: To apply, call (800) 734-4667 and follow the prompts to get connected with a customer service representative. Anyone can apply over the phone.
- In person: You can apply for a credit card in any Regions Bank branch location during normal business hours. You don't have to be an existing customer or receive a special offer to apply in person.
If you're already a Regions Bank customer, you can also check for pre-approved credit card offers online.
Keep in mind that most of Region Bank's cards require good credit or better for approval. So make sure you qualify before applying.