Chase Sapphire Preferredvs.
Amex Blue Cash Preferred
This review is not provided, commissioned or endorsed by any issuer. Opinions and ratings are our own.
EDITOR'S OVERVIEWChase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express are two of the best rewards credit cards available right now. Chase Sapphire Preferred is a points card geared toward big spenders on travel and dining, while Blue Cash Preferred gives bonus cash back rewards for everyday expenses.
But each card comes with a cost, so before submitting an application, potential applicants should determine if they’ll spend enough in their favorite categories every year to justify the added expense. To learn more, read on for an in-depth look at how Chase Sapphire Preferred and Amex Blue Cash Preferred fare against each other in key areas.
Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Blue Cash Preferred: Key Characteristics
Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Blue Cash Preferred
Still not sure?
20.74% - 27.74% (V)
0% for 15 months
0% for 15 months|Transfer Fee: 3% (min $5)
17.74% - 28.74% (V)
1 - 3% Cash Back
Questions & Answers
- Most Popular
- Most Upvotes
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Capital One Venture
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Barclaycard Arrival Plus
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Amex Platinum
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Premier vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Wells Fargo Propel vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Double Cash vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs. Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards
- Chase Credit Cards vs Bank of America Credit Cards